Specialist Risk Assessment and Driver Training from Greenpenny
– Approved Partners of Independent Tracking
Your Fleet is only ever as good as your Drivers. Maintaining high driver standards is not only required by Law, it also makes sense for you and your business.
As UK and European roads become more congested and hazardous there’s one key element that drives the efficiency and safety of your transport operation; your Drivers.
Whether you’re operating a large HGV or LGV logistics operation, a fleet of service agents, or field-sales team, the skill and standards of your drivers is critical.
Better Driver Standards –
- Help to improve fuel economy and vehicle efficiency – saving you money
- Help to reduce unnecessary vehicle wear and damage – reducing maintenance costs
- Help to reduce risk of collision or accident – improved driver (and other road-user) safety
- Help to improve Customer Perception and Brand Values – reduce dangerous driver reports
- Help to reduce Legal Claims and Liability – avoid costly court action or insurance claims
There’s a good reason why professional drivers need to be well trained, monitored and refreshed. The key points above show just some of the direct and immediate advantages to you and your business.
This is why we have sought to find a trusted partner who we can recommend to our clients with complete confidence. Greenpenny Fleet Risk Assessment and Training reflect our own values and aims, providing a service based on experience and understanding of what really matters.
To find out more and learn how you can benefit from these professional driver standards experts; contact us today to arrange an initial review – 0345 459 4998