Fuel Economy Solutions:
- Reduced Operating Costs
- Optimise Fuel Consumption
- Manage CO2 Emissions & Carbon Footprint
- Reduced vehicle maintenance costs
- Increased Driving Time Efficiency
- Drive using best Eco-routes
During the past twelve months we have seen a volatile time for the fuel markets. Troubles in the Middle East have raised serious concerns about fuel supplies and at the same time the US market has continued to drive large-scale production with high levels of efficiency.
However as the global fuel supply flexes there is one certainty; fleet managers and business operators who rely upon road transport still see fuel costs as a major factor in the profitable running of their operation.
With little or no way of influencing fuel prices at the pumps there is only one sure way for operators to take back control and manage fuel consumption; through close monitoring and management on a day-to-day basis.
Whether you are running three vehicles for your sales team, or three hundred vehicles across your logistics fleet, the issue of fuel economy needs serious attention and ultra-careful management.
That’s why more and more operators are waking up to the benefits of advanced telematics to measure and manage their fuel consumption.
Telematic systems are a powerful way to know exactly how your fleet is consuming fuel. More than this, it puts power and control back in your hands and brings the confidence of knowing that you’re running at optimum efficiency.
Reduce waste, manage fuel consumption and see the impact directly on the bottom line profits of your business. It’s that simple.
Read how one smart business owner adopted telematics and recovered over £27,000 of fuel efficiencies in less than twelve months.
Here are some of the benefits of this solution:
- Optimise vehicle running to reduce total mileage
- Promote Eco-friendly driving to improve fuel efficiency
- Evidence fuel saving results through reporting
- Manage business changes to deliver savings
- Improve awareness of driver behaviour
- Increase on-road time profitability