Stay Compliant – Remaining Driver Hours
Remaining Driving Times – Real Time Insights and Control
For many Transport Operators the control and management of Drivers Hours is a constant challenge. Strict regulations demand compliance to ensure that all trucks over 3.5 tonnes, as well as passenger vehicles (with 9 or more passengers and fitted with a tachograph) must control drivers hours, as well as ensure correct rest periods are observed.
Managing this day to day in a busy operation requires time, accurate reporting and good systems. With WEBFLEET from TomTom you have this control at your fingertips, providing accurate and vital data in real time.
Ordering a new truck?
TomTom Telematics are striding ahead with technological developments aimed specifically at the HGV and Haulage industry. As trucks become more intelligent there are features that can be enabled within the vehicle that can work in conjunction with TomTom Webfleet to give you more information at your finger tips.
Fleet Management Systems or FMS is the standard interface to vehicle data within commercial vehicles. With this enabled we are able to interrogate data such as fuel usage, refuels and unexpected fuel losses. Enabling FMS at point of ordering your truck is often more cost effective that asking for it to be done retrospectively. As TomTom move forward with their feature development the FMS data will become more central to the services that can be offered.
Why not future proof your business and your truck and ask your dealership about enabling the FMS?
Highlights of Remaining Driver Times from TomTom –
WEBFLEET informs you on Remaining Driving Times in real-time
- Daily remaining driving time
- Weekly remaining driving time
- Upcoming breaks and rest periods
- Social infringement notification
- Suitable for all vehicles equipped with a digital tachograph
- No dependency on the remote download capacity of a tachograph
- Easy installation
- No certified installer is needed
- Compatible with all digital tachographs
- Simple D8 connection with either a LINK 300/310 or to a LINK 510
- Sold as separate feature or as part of WEBFLEET Tachograph Manager