Protect Your Fleet with Vehicle Cameras
FLEETSense, an Approved Partner of leading Vehicle Camera brands
Being able to accurately record incidents as they occur can not only provide a high level of protection, it can also provide immediate and ongoing benefits from direct savings on Insurance Premiums, as well as improved driver-behaviour.
Today, advanced technology is able to deliver much more than simply ‘vehicle cameras’. With literally decades of experience the main manufacturers are developing more and more sophisticated systems to help you reduce risks and costs.
If you’re a Transport Operator or Fleet Manager and you recognise now is the time to take advantage of Vehicle Incident technology then let us show you exactly how this technology can provide a whole range of vital benefits.
Vehicle Camera and CCTV solutions can provide a powerful, practical and valuable way of ensuring you maximise security, maintain close observation and record vital evidence that can be used to secure prosecution as well as validate insurance claims. Even better, the solutions we provide using advanced technology are fully approved by leading insurance providers, who offer immediate incentives through reduced policy premiums.
“Over recent months we’ve started to realise that vehicle cameras are not just useful but essential. It’s important to us, and our customers that we protect ourselves, our assets and our drivers.
“We chose FLEETSense to supply this and provide a solution that was specific to our exact needs. Tom and the team have given us an excellent service and now we have real peace of mind that we’re better protected. A professional and experienced team that we’d certainly recommend to others in this industry” – Nick Pearson, Safepac International
For HGV and other Haulage requirements we’ve got you completely covered with Vehicle Cameras and Incident Management Technology –
Using a fully integrated solution, that we will tailor to your exact requirements, with our range of hardware and software you can provide all-round protection and awareness –
1. Forward-Facing Cameras – Records the driver’s view of the road, vehicle location via GPS, impact G-force of an accident, driving style, vehicle speed and breaking, etc.
2. In-Cab Monitors – Displays live images for the driver to observe. This can assist with maneuvering, observe and prevent unauthorised trailer access, etc.
3. External Vehicle Cameras – Small and normally fitted below wing mirrors, this greatly assists driver’s to have better coverage of blind-spots.
4. Recorders – Secure technology that prevents tampering, live feeds are recorded and securely stored; providing essential evidence and protection when needed.
5 & 6. Side-mounted Obstacle Sensors – With Numerical LED Display for distance awareness; greatly improving safe vehicle maneuvering and awareness.
7. External Weatherproof Cameras – Providing IR Nightvision viewing for low-light/dark conditions. Normally fitted to rear of vehicles.
8. Internal Cameras – Connected to monitor or live recording, these provide a secure way to monitor driver and passenger safety and behaviour.
More than just Haulage Security –
Our range of solutions cover all types of vehicle, not just HGV. We can also provide solutions for the following:
- Vans & Other LCV
- Cars (Private and Fleet)
- Plant Machinery
- Buses & Coaches
- Cash-in-Transit Vehicle
- Fork-Lift & Other Loading Vehicles
“More and more our clients are asking for practical vehicle camera solutions.
With growing risks from theft, accident claims (especially ‘crash-for-cash’), etc. this is fast becoming an essential requirement.
Combined with strong incentives by insurance providers in the form of premium reductions there is every reason to give this your serious attention.”
– Tom Dickerson, Director, FLEET Sense
Find out more today –
Contact our specialist team direct on – 0345 459 4998 – or simply complete the form below to get more information and request a call back.